The capital of the Southern Ural
Science and Education
Free players on ftp.urc.ac.ru
- Chelyabinsk Globe
- In sections "Music" and "Tours" - reports and materials about Chelyabinsk musicians, past and coming concerts.
- The Musical Truth
- A lot of megabytes of records and other information. The main styles -
Author's song, rock'n'roll (look below also)
- Splendid E-zine (till February 1998)
- Mirror of the site in USA that has records that could hardly find in local shops.
Have a look at
- Tonguebath / Wash as cats do (till February 1998)
|TOURS ( interview, concert records, photos, CD )|
- Deep Purple
- Korol i Shut/A king and a buffoon
- Mumii Trolli
- Constantine Nikolskii
- Chig / Siskin and Sergey Chigarkov
- Garik Soukachev and "Neprikasaemie"/"Untouchables"
- U.D.O./Accept '98
- Jazz Bridge
- New York - Moscow - Chelyabinsk: Igor Butman, Valerie Sundarev, Valerie Sekretov, Sergey Sokolov (record of concert on January 26, 1998)
- Rezinovii Dedushka/Rubber Oldman
- Pyataya Vlast/Fifth Power
- Gradski Priisk / Gradski Mine
- Bereg / The Shore
- Gari Ananasov and his band "Segodnya Utrom"
- The Festival Art Start '99
- Papa Jack, Michael Filippov, Randevu / Rendezvous, Yulia Turmisheva
- Prize-winners of the Festival Art Start '97
- Excess, Terskovs duet, Tatiana Kudelko, Major nostalgia and Another life as guests
- New Generation of Ural Rock
- Golii Pistolet / Naked pistol, Black Cat Bones, NTTA, Yulia Chicherina, Sansara
- Yuri Naumov
- Musician, who performed several times in our city and created the site: "The House of Russian Blues"
- George Anokhin
- Anniversary of maestro. Jazz compositions from the 'Monk' disk
- Little JC & his Blues Band
- A participant of Swiss Art Festival in Chelyabinsk
- Monterey Jazz Band
- Some improvisations by Tom Towle and his band (California)
- Children's Jazz Studio
- Vladimir Galimov and his pupils (Chelyabinsk)
- Yana Simon
- Participants and guests of the Ilmenskii Festival
- Flying from the shadow to the light
- Lilia Kornilova, the actress of New Artistic Theatre, sings
- Song-book of "Musical Truth"
- Vizbor, Dolina, Visozkiii, Nikitini, Mityaev and many others!
- Yulia Mikheeva
- Prize-winner of the Festival in Nizhni Novgorod '99
- Nikolai Yakimov
- CD "The Sky Is In Gilt Again"
- Songs and poetry by Michael Boguslavskii
- Sergey Pan, Alexandria, Oleg Sedelev and Anton Primakov
- Zelenaya Lampa / Green Lamp
- Adik Abdurahmanov
- Solo records and records of a Chamber Orchestra "The Classics"
- Lera Averbah
- M. Musorgskii, S. Rahmaninov. Poetry
- Dima Shishkin and Sasha Belov
- Chelyabinsk young musicians
- NAE / New Art Ensemble
- Chelyabinsk center "Garmoni"
- United Sound
- The company released the series of excellent CDs with the records of Chelyabinsk musicians: Sergey Krashenninikov, Vladimir Homyakov, Lera Averbah, George Anokhin, Oleg Kiselev, New Artistic Ensemble (NAE), ' Cartoons ' trio, Chamber Choir conducted by V. Mihalchenko and others.
- Video reports from the Chelyabinsk Regional Art Gallery
- Opening of exhibitions, from reserves of the gallery, etc.
- Lecture by Dr. Peter Verkerk (Delft, the Netherlands) in South Ural State University:Part 1 Part 2
- Lector is the professor of Technical University in Delphta, Netherlands. November 1999
- Out-of-city Conference of Presidium of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Chelyabinsk and Miass, 24-25 of June 1999
- Presentation of the Chelyabinsk Civic Network project